Tartan is another word for a pattern (or cloth) consisting of criss-crossed horizontal and vertical bands in multiple colors that’s highly popular during fall and Christmas. It’s one of my favorite patterns (because it resembles so much about fall & Christmas). This is a #FASHION #INSPIRATION post that features home, menswear & womenswear. Not everything will be in the famous Scotch pattern, but also items that go with it.
2. Etsy (front pillows)
3. Etsy (back pillow)
6 & 7. grandinroad
Do you like to add tartan to your homedecor or want to spice things up when you cook? Look at these eight trendy homedecor items. Fill tartan stockings up for Christmas and hang them up on your mantle – really cozy!
3. Macy’s (color may vary)
4. Dress On (or more affordable jeans can too)
6. Georg Jensen
Six items for trendy guys. Tartan shirts, blazers, ties, etc. Surprise someone with this fabulous looking menswear! Enjoy!
1. Asos (affordable version as well)
2. (Wear with red-banded watch – tartan detail)
3. House of Fraser (Barbour)
4. NET-A-PORTER (Victoria Beckham, also more affordable versions)