Happy holidays to you! I hope you had a great Christmas and spent it with great people & love, otherwise, it will come, trust me. I hope you enjoy this set as much as I had putting it together, as you can use these decorations to spend your days this new year (Eve) with your loved ones. Or getting these trending-boujee looking decorating pieces for less to spice up the party.
Happy holidays! ❤️✨
1. H&M Home – Round Water Hyacinth Bucket
Perfect basket to store wood logs in for the fireplace or fire pit outside. I feel like H&M Home always accomplishes to make beautiful end-of-the-year pieces for pretty much every interior.
2. H&M Home – 2-pack Christmas Ornaments
Available in three different colors – gold, red and green. I really do like the red one, perfect for Christmas days!
3. CB2 – Chord Brass Log Holder
4. Treetopia – Addison Spruce Christmas Wreath
5. Native Union – Clic Wooden phone case (via coggles)
Not very much of a decorative item but still very qualitative and trendy. This Native Union phone case I added is for iPhone only, but I’m pretty sure you can get this design for your beloved phone.
6. Trouva – Organic Sheep Long Haired Icelandic Sheepskin rug
Get in 2018 soft and cozy with a sheepskin from Trouva. They’re supersoft, long haired and not to forget, organic! (If you want, you can also get a more affordable version at IKEA, click here).
7. Jay Imports – Ice Queen with Gold Rim Charger Plate (via Macy’s)
8. Century 21 – Golden Holidays Snow Globe (Deer & Tree)
I always loved the idea to put a snow globe on your desk or drawer. Still, these ones from Century 21 are very stylish with its golden foot and golden figure inside it. (You can also go for an alternative snow globe or an over the top one – they al make the holidays a little bit more special).
9. Avon – Sparkling Champagne candle
When I saw this candle I was like, wait what? a champagne scented FREAKING candle! But, by looking at the reviews, people really didn’t seem to appreciate it completely. I’ve still put it in this set for people who want champagne air or give it away as a gift! 🥂 (PS: You won’t get drunk of this candle of course).
10. H&M Home – China (porcelain) Plate
11. H&M Home – Metal candlestick
13. Jo Malone – Lavender & Lovage candle
Probably the most fancy (and quiet expensive) candle out there, but I’m sure every mom will like to receive this as a gift.
15. Scandola Marmi – Maya White Marble bathroom set (via Artemest)
(There are more affordable versions at Zara Home).
16. H&M Home – Pine scented candle
THIS. IS. MY. FAVORITE. CANDLE. EVER. I really, really enjoy a good pine scent and this one certainly has it all. For less than $5 you can get this candle at H&M (Home). It could be sold out now, but with some luck you may be able to grab some of these at your local H&M-store.
Always stay inspired,